Monday, September 15, 2008

Here it goes...

So, with Mary Beth coming in a couple of weeks we decided that we needed a way to keep family and friends updated as life gets more exciting! I have always enjoyed reading others Blogs, but never thought much about having my own. I am going to do the best I can to keep it updated as often as I can, but bare with me as I know life is going to be a lot more hectic after she arrives! Hope you enjoy reading about our little family and that it will be a good way for all of us to keep in touch better!

6 comments:

Arika said...

Yay! I will look forward to keeping up with your blog. I enjoy reading others as well as keeping up with my own. You sure are right, though, life is about to get a lot more hectic but in the most fabulous and rewarding way possible!! Good luck! :)

Laura said...

I'm so glad you finally decided to start a blog! I can't wait for the "star of the blog" to arrive :) Love you!

Collette said...

Glad to see you are blogging! I love reading others and can't wait to see pictures of my sweet little Mary Beth on here!

Laura said...

I'll add you to my blog list. Blogs are fun and a great way to keep up with family. That is why I started mine!

Becky W said...

YAY!!! I will add you to my list!!

-Lane said...

I've edited Jonathan's other blog on my bloglist so that this one shows up instead...maybe you'll update a wee bit more than he does!

Thanks for including me in your blog list. I've already gotten several hits from it!