Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Feel The Need To Brag!!


I know this is a blog that is usually dedicated to our sweet MB, but today I want to brag on my wonderful husband! He began his Graduate School work in January at FHU. He is participating in the on-line business classes to get his MBA with a focus in leadership. We knew this was going to take a lot of time during the week and were very willing to make the necessary sacrifices. Jonathan has always made "good grades," but he was a little nervous about going back to school after being out 5 years. I, however, knew that he would do a great job! He recently finished his first class and I am happy to report he got an "A" in the class! I was so excited and he was very happy. He worked so hard and I am so glad his hard work paid off. He is a wonderful husband and father and I am very proud to be his wife! I know that the rest of his classes are going to go just as well!

2 comments:

Collette said...

We are so proud of Jonathan! Way to go!

Coach Lewis said...

Jonathan, I know what you mean about going back after 5 years. I am right there with you, this is my first semester back and I have a midterm in two days. Good luck to you and congrats on the "A".